Hello lovelies! It’s been a million years, I have missed you all! Do you like the new look? I feel it represents the little weirdo I am a lot better!
Now let’s get down to business, Mother’s day is around the corner here in dear ol’ South Africa, so I have put together three little gifts that you can put together for mom, or any lady in your life that you would like to spoil. The best part, they are all super duper affordable and fun to do.
So chocolate plays a large part in these little creations, but you can substitute any of the items used with whatever you want. I have made a little YouTube video to show you how it’s done and I have listed the products below for you!
- “Most Loved Mum On The Planet” Mug- Clicks
- Mocha Coffee Sachets – Woolworths
- Sugar Sticks – Pick ‘n Pay
- Mini Colour Marshmallows – Spar
- “I Love You Mom” Tag – Made myself
- French Vanilla Coffee – Woolworths
- Brown Sugar – Woolworths
- Coconut Oil – Woolworths
- Jar – Wespack
- Washi Tape for Jar Top – CNA
- Jar Label – Made myself
- Jar – Makro
- Oh So Heavenly Time Out Hand Cream – Clicks
- Yankee Candle Tarts Garden Sweet Pea – Yankee Candle
- Yankee Candle Tarts Fireside Treats – Yankee Candle
- “Most Loved Mum On The Planet” Socks – Clicks
- Oh So Heavenly Heel of Approval – Clicks
- Lindor Balls – Woolworths